Surfing the blogosphere I run into this cute button. I highly respect Aweber for being one of the top-rated Email Service Providers.
Here’s why I like AWeber:
- Robust list-management features
- Absolutely the highest CAN-SPAM compliance
- Very high deliverability rates
- Unlimited auto-responders
- Unlimited follow ups and broadcasts
- Low monthly fee for up to 10,000 contacts, upgradable to bigger lists for a nominal fee.
- Online archive of all or selected broadcasts
- RSS delivery of your e-newsletter
- Provides several ways for your contacts to subscribe: by email, sign up forms (standard and several un-blockable pop ups), manual add, and list import.
In December 2005 HTML email templates were introduced, however, even after the Fall 2006 upgrades to the graphical HTML editor creating an HTML email is still not as user-friendly as Constant Contact’s mail wizard, for example. However, for those who’d like to use their own custom-designed email templates, AWeber offers much greater flexibility and ease of use.