Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: open(/home/content/05/8421005/tmp/sess_8id0l3bl7t6roglf50a44rlnb3, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in /home/content/05/8421005/html/blog/wp-content/plugins/wp-affiliate-platform/wp_affiliate_platform1.php on line 8

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/05/8421005/html/blog/wp-content/plugins/wp-affiliate-platform/wp_affiliate_platform1.php:8) in /home/content/05/8421005/html/blog/wp-content/plugins/wp-affiliate-platform/wp_affiliate_platform1.php on line 8

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/content/05/8421005/html/blog/wp-content/plugins/wp-affiliate-platform/wp_affiliate_platform1.php:8) in /home/content/05/8421005/html/blog/wp-content/plugins/wp-affiliate-platform/wp_affiliate_platform1.php on line 8
Save Up To 30% When You Sign Up For iContact Email Marketing - Your Ezine Coach Blog

1-905-844-4247 10am-3pm EST

Your Email Marketing Questions Answered FAST!

23
Jun

Over the years I’ve tried about a dozen or so Email Service Providers (ESPs), and now I regularly use iContact.

If you’re thinking of switching ESPs, or are considering getting into opt-in email marketing for your small business or solo practice, iContact is making your decision a bit easier with their June 2010 promotion: save 15% when you upgrade your account (you start with a free trial account), and save an additional 15% if you also pre-pay for a year of service, for a total of 30% savings. Use the promo code June2010 to save now!

I recommend iContact to my clients who are looking for a service that provides:

  • 99% deliverability rate
  • unlimited lists
  • unlimited auto-responders
  • unlimited signup forms
  • RSS-to-email (reuse your blog posts as emails)
  • 5 Mb of free image hosting for your email campaigns
  • integrated surveys
  • and more…

In case you’re considering switching, I offer a service that does that for you and is included in my “ESP Account Setup” service. Please see my services page for more information.

Read more on: Boris Recommends / E-newsletter Publishing / Email List Management / Email Marketing / Email Service Providers

    Trackbacks & Pingbacks


    Comments

    Leave a comment

    Follow any responses to this entry through the RSS feed.

    This is the TrackBack URI to this entry.


    Warning: Unknown: open(/home/content/05/8421005/tmp/sess_8id0l3bl7t6roglf50a44rlnb3, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in Unknown on line 0

    Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct () in Unknown on line 0